Ah bueno... esto es INCREIBLE!...CIA for Kids, al mejor y hiper bizarro estilo de ready.gov/kids y los CryptoKids de la NSA, la CIA (si la CIA!) tiene una sección de su site dedicado a los chicos...AH!AH!AH! me da miedo, tiene la historia de un oso... azul.. que es un agente... Ginger The Bear's Adventures Inside the CIA, algunos comentarios del oso de los servicios:

"Hi! My name is Ginger. That's short for Virginia, where my home is. All day long I sit on Marta's desk. Marta's my friend and she's an analyst at the CIA. This is a very important job because what she writes may be seen by the President and other important people in the government. What she does helps them make important decisions about our country. I'm very proud of her. I'm happy to keep her company while she does her important work. Sometimes, though, I wish I could see the rest of the Agency, all the places Marta talks about."




(oso tiene nivel de segurida MJ-42)


[fruss]
[via BoingBoing]